Questions courtesy of YellowRose this week! And...here we go!
1. Please don't tell my boss I'm blogging at work because I'm actually pretty busy and can't spare the time.
2. Can you function in the morning? I can't. Though I've apparently managed to fool people for years.
3. The color teal makes me want to curl up into a retro-induced coma and whimper!
4. I have a craving for raw fish laid over cold rice. Yeah, sounds gross when you put it like that.
5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it every time my son gave me a hug. What? I can be sappy too. Shut up.
6. Eyes are the tastiest part of the body. According to zombies. I imagine.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to stockpiling canned goods for the upcoming zombie apocalypse, tomorrow my plans include reinforcing my windows and installing razor wire, and Sunday, I want to laugh at you fools who didn't prepare!
(Want more Friday Fill-Ins? Go here)
(Want someone to blame for the zombie fixation? Talk to Becky from Suburban Matron, who suggested I read World War Z.)
(And OMG they're making a movie. I'm shaking already)