Found this over here. LOVE IT when people do half the work for me.
Erm, I mean, how inspirational....
1. The world is probably not as round as everybody keeps saying. I mean, there are phrases like "the four corners of the earth", so I bet part of it is square. Or maybe rhombus shaped. (Okay, I just wanted to say 'rhombus').
2. "What, that's it?" was the last thing I said.
3. I wonder if that sour cream was past its expiry date. Or if it just tasted like ass because it was fat-free.
4. There is a tiny wizened merchant named Phil at the end of all things.
5. There's something to be said for not having to leave the house during a blizzard.
6. Jamaica, Cuba, Hawaii or possibly Fiji is where I want to be. Can you be in all of those places at once or would it become redundant?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include probably not leaving the house and Sunday, I want to continue not leaving the house!
Except I'm supposed to go to the gym tomorrow. Ah, crap. Shouldn't there be exceptions when there's 2 new feet of snow outside?
(ETA: omfg I'm an idiot. Just posted this accidentally to A Letter to Xander. What is my problem lately??)
(Oh, rriiiigggghhhtt - the WINE)