1. Enough with the fucking forty degrees below zero already, I can't even get frisky with my husband without making him warm his hands up for 15 minutes, and I'm pretty sure I'll never feel my toes again in this lifetime. We'll be reunited in the afterlife (me and my toes. Not me and my husband. Well, probably us too, but that's getting a little existential for a Friday).
2. Hearing stuff I'm not supposed to know or repeat causes me to be conflicted.
3. I've been craving pretty much anything bad for me.
4. This makes me laugh. And cringe a lot. And make me so, so proud to be an art school graduate.
5. I wish I could go to the spa next week. Or Hell. I hear it's at least warm there.
6. My friend Heidi has been on my mind lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with my parents, tomorrow my plans include bashing my novel into shape while my parents generously babysit and Sunday, I want to play squash!
Oh, wait, no I don't. I want to eat a sickening brunch with waffles and lots of syrup. But I'm going to play squash.